Ranked in the number 1 and number 2 spot for “Best Cities for Jobs” and “Best Cities for Future Job Growth” by Forbes, it’s no wonder so many people are flocking to Austin! Great jobs, steady unemployment and a consistently top-rated quality of life, it’s hard to choose just one reason to move to this beautiful city.
If you and your family have decided to take the plunge and move to Austin (150 people move here every day!), you can count on American Relocation to get you here. We can help you with all of your relocation, moving and storage needs to ensure your transition is as seamless and stress-free as possible.
The only thing we can’t help you with? Dealing with the hot weather! While Austin is warm all year-round, moving in the summer months can be especially steamy—the average temperature is in the high 90s! So how do you keep cool during a summer Texas move? Check out these great water parks and “splash pads” to take a break from unpacking and “chill out” in Austin, TX:
- Bailey Splash Pad – 1101 W. 33rd St.
- Balcones (Neighborhood Pool) – 12017 Amherst Dr.
- Brentwood (Neighborhood Pool) – 6710 Arroyo Seco
- Canyon Vista (Neighborhood Pool) - 8455 Spicewood Springs
- Northwest (Beverly S. Sheffield – Municipal Pool) – 7000 Ardath St.
- Springwoods (Municipal Pool) – 13320 Lyndhurst St.
For more information about moving in Austin and where you can beat the heat, call your friends at American Relocation! You can also fill out our quick online form to get started on your next move!